The term Student Exchange Program implies that University College Bedër has formal agreements with some universities. In this context, students of University College Bedër are kindly asked to apply for on semester or academic year in one of these Universities.
- The student who wants to study for one semester / academic year at the host university within student exchange program should.
- Consult with the academic advisor or head of department and get the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Get the Approval of head of department and then from the dean of the faculty.
- Submit the form to the IRO. Application for the student exchange has to be done through the IRO office of the University College Bedër.
Students will be screened for eligibility for admission by the University College Bedër. The following criteria will be applicable for both undergraduates and graduates students.
The Candidate student should:
- Be enrolled at University College Bedër as a full – time student;
- Have completed at least one semester at the Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University by the time of the application;
- Have a sound academic record not below than cumulative GPA of 2.75;
- Obtain the Faculty’s approval for the exchange program;
- Have sufficient financial means to cover the necessary expenses for the duration in the exchange program; and
- Satisfy host University’s entry requirements.