HOW TO APPLY?
- Should have at least 2.5 GPA
- Should be studying at least in the second semester at University College Bedër
- Comply with the language criteria of the host University
Students must take the following steps:
- Contact your academic advisor and get approval.
- Fill in the Student Information Form, the Student Application Form and the Candidate Student Application Form.
- Submit your forms along with your transcript and a document showing your language level if instruction language of host institution is a foreign language to Mevlana Coordinator of your department latest by 14 April of the respective year.
Academic Staff must take the following steps: