The term Student Exchange Program implies that Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University has formal agreements with some universities. In this context, students of Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University are kindly asked to apply for on semester or academic year in one of these Universities.
- The student who wants to study for one semester / academic year at the host university within student exchange program should.
- Consult with the academic advisor or head of department and get the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form.
- Get the Approval of head of department and then from the dean of the faculty.
- Submit the form to the IRO. Application for the student exchange has to be done through the IRO office of Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University.
Students will be screened for eligibility for admission by the Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University. The following criteria will be applicable for both undergraduates and graduates students.
The Candidate student should:
- Be enrolled at Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University as a full – time student;
- Have completed at least one semester at the Hëna e Plotë (Bedër) University by the time of the application;
- Have a sound academic record not below than cumulative GPA of 2.75;
- Obtain the Faculty’s approval for the exchange program;
- Have sufficient financial means to cover the necessary expenses for the duration in the exchange program; and
- Satisfy host University’s entry requirements.
Why “Hena e plote” (beder) University?
- A high-ranking university
- International cooperation and recognition
- Numerous fields of study and research to choose
- Research centre
- Facilities and activities
- Situated in the center of Tirana
Degree Programmes and Language of Instruction
Albanian is the language of instruction at the “Hena e plote” (Beder) University but there are several full degree programmes offered in English and many faculties offer courses taught in foreign languages (mainly English).
The University offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in the following disciplines:
Department of Law
- Bachelor in Law
- Master of Science in Law: major in International Law
- Master of Science in Law: major in Criminal Law
Department of Islamic Sciences
- Bachelor in Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Modern Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science inÂÂÂ Basic Islamic Sciences
- Master of Science in Spiritual Care Sciences
Department of Communication Sciences
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences
- Master of Science in Communication: major in Journalism
- Master of Science in Communication: major in Public Relations
Department of English Language and Literature
- Bachelor in English Language and Literature
- Professional Master in English Language Teaching
Department of Turkish Language and Literature
- Bachelor in Turkish Language and Literature
- Professional Master in TurkishÂÂÂ Language Teaching
- Master of Science in Turkish Language and Literature
Department of Educational Sciences
- Bachelor in Counseling Psychology and Pedagogy
- Bachelor in Preschool and Primary Education
- Master of Science in Counseling Psychology and Pedagogy
- Master of Science in Management in Education, Curriculum Planning and Development
How to apply
Candidates for degree programmes (long-term studies)are kindly asked to contact the Selection and Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates wishing to study as exchange student or full time student at the “Hëna e Plotë” Bedër University are asked to:
- Fill out the online application form and send it back online or;
- Print out the online application form.
- Send the printed, duly signed and stamped application form as well as the required documents to the following postal address:
International Relations Office
Hëna e Plotë” Bedër University
Rr. Jordan Misja, Tirana- Albania
Tel : +355 4 24 19 200
Fax: +355 4 24 19 333
Advisor (Mentor) Program
As it might be difficult to understand the new culture and way of life it is useful to have a local advisor / mentor who can answer some of the questions about Albania even before your arrival. Therefore we strongly recommend that you apply for advisor / mentor. A advisor / mentor can pick you up from the airport/train station, can help you locate all the facilities and show you around campus.
Every day of your studies at the Hëna e Plotë” Bedër University you should be open and prepared for various experiences as follow:
- Simply attend lectures at modern campuses,
- discuss with your lecturers and students,
- study at the Hëna e Plotë” Bedër University libraries,
- participate in field studies,
- participate in numerous conferences,
- enroll in a students’ club and join the discussing
- go for a trip around Albania with other international and Albanian students,
- eat with friends in canteens and nearby,
there are still many more things to do and see at the Hëna e Plotë” Bedër University and around.